Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Talk of Recession is Bullshit

THIS CRAP HAS GOT TO STOP... there isn't going to be a recession, stop saying it...

Just look around:

1) Lowest unemployment ever (every single person I know has a job if they want one)

2) Housing developments going up as fast as they can be built around me

3) Gas prices are under $3

4) Did you know TSA screened their highest number of passengers EVER in a day this week?

5) I took a round trip flight to Arizona for $189 a month ago

6) Roads being paved all over the place here in Wichita

7) Two (2) sparkling new car dealerships on Greenwich road opening in Wichita

8) Inflation is stabilizing (I just saw someone buy a 40" monitor for $249)

9) Costco literally ran out of rotisserie chickens the other day - not a chicken in the entire store (the same day I had to park in the very last row because it was so busy) for cryin' out loud...

I am not saying things are perfect (groceries do cost more)... but I am sick of hearing how a recession has been coming for the last 2 years; it is BS.



https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/29/investing/jamie-dimon-recession-jpmorgan-economy/index.html

No comments: