Saturday, June 7, 2008

Welcome Hillary

The passion of Hillary supporters in only equaled by those of Obama supporters. As with the first Highlander movie though, "There can be only one!"

I have definitely had may share of upset moments at Hillary and Bill (as any reader of this blog knows). I certainly understand the frustration of Hillary supporters at this moment in time.

My focus in past primaries, where my candidate lost, was the issues. Hillary got this exactly right in her speech today. The issues are too important for us to be divided. For the sake of our children we must come together and defeat the same policies that have taken our country backward over the last 7 years.

I have lots of friends that are Hillary supporters and I am happy to report that they are now excited to put a Democrat back in the White House.

I have started a fundraising drive via Obama's website for this. Please join me in making sure our future is brighter, not dimmed again by the incompetence of Bush and John McCain.

Click here to DONATE! The goal is $3000 before November.

No comments: