Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hillary Lying About Bosnia

So Hillary has said she is tested because of her "harrowing" experience in Bosnia.

In her Iowa stump speech, Clinton also said, "We used to say in the White House that if a place is too dangerous, too small or too poor, send the First Lady."

Well, I just love this line from the comedian Sinbad who accompanied her:

"What kind of president would say, 'Hey, man, I can't go 'cause I might get shot so I'm going to send my wife...oh, and take a guitar player and a comedian with you.'"

He said the "scariest" part of the trip was wondering where he'd eat next. "I think the only 'red-phone' moment was: 'Do we eat here or at the next place.'"

Sounds like the Hillary is, once AGAIN, distorting reality.

This time the joke is on her.

http://blog.washingtonpost.com/sleuth/2008/03/sinbad_unloads_on_hillary_clin.html

No comments: