Sunday, August 31, 2008

"Expert" Status?

It appears the Republicans are "dumbing" down, once again, what it means to be an expert.

Apparently, if you are a former sports news caster what-a-be, Miss Alaska runner-up, with only a Bachelor of Science degree in communications-journalism, and you helped your husband fish a bit; you are suddenly an "energy" expert because you live in Alaska. It is like saying I am a "Wheat" expert because I am living in Kansas.

BTW - If my wife just had a baby with special needs, do you like I should go out campaigning 24/7 for the Vice Presidency? That does not sound like good family values to me... putting yourself ahead of your family seems to be the new Republican mantra. First McCain cheats on his first wife, and now he picks a completely inexperienced person for VP who really just LOVES the lime-light.

Here we go again with the Republicans hoping the American people are dumb as rocks and will believe anything they are told.

No comments: